SEARCH THIS BLOG

Saturday, February 12, 2011

2011 Goals for the MDI Project :)

Some of you know me from my  KRAZY KARTOONS  studio where I produce original Music & Animations for clients around the world!

About a year ago I got started MDI Project as a personal project, I didn't realize it will get that big... because I made it for my own fun unlike I'm used to produce materials for my clients around the world with what they're asking for which is nice but... it's not giving me the satisfaction of creating whatever I want.

I have many goals for 2011 but my current focus will be on MDI Project, I would like to collab with interesting people that I like and also bring some of my own insanity of course.

I hope that I'll find the time for all my goals this year, and hope that you'll like the new stuff...  Wish me luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment